Who processes your personal data?
The administrator of personal data is "LDG" Ltd., with UIC 131398076, with registered office and address of management in Sofia, zh.k. LAGERA, bl. 53, ent. B, fl. 6, apt. 40 and with an office in Sofia, 68 Okolovrasten Pat Str. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, / www.ldg-bg.com, tel: +359028628875, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"
What personal data does the Administrator collect?
The controller shall collect the following data on data subjects:
- name and surname,
- telephone number (s),
- email address (es),
- other data that may be required in certain cases or related to the provision of the requested services (eg address, date of birth, information necessary to comply with anti-money laundering obligations (nationality, identity card number and / or or passport number, residence card number, etc.) or other data that data subjects choose to share with us.
For what purposes and why is your personal data processed?
As a company, the Administrator lawfully and conscientiously processes personal data in connection with the objectives of its activities - wholesale and retail trade in goods and does not further process them in a manner incompatible with these purposes. The legal basis for receiving, processing and storing your personal data is the contract concluded between you and the Administrator, or between a company represented by you and the Administrator.
The Administrator does not use personal data for direct marketing or other commercial purposes(other than those specified in the contract) without the prior, specific, unambiguous and informed consent of the customer.The consent already given may be withdrawn by the person at any time by the same means in which it was given.
Do I have to provide my personal data?
In case the data subject does not provide the necessary under the contract accurate and complete information, including personal data, the Administrator will not be able to perform the service requested by the customer and / or sell the desired product.
To whom is your personal data provided or disclosed?
In some cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under legal contracts or ones concluded with you, it is necessary or we will be obliged to disclose personal data provided by you to our partners (eg transport, courier, service, installation companies, insurers and etc.) or before the competent authorities. Personal data may only be disclosed to third parties from EU countries and from other countries that guarantee the necessary level of protection or with whom we have concluded contracts guaranteeing the security of the personal data provided.
How do we process and store your personal data?
The data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation(EU) № 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC(General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data are stored on paper by authorized employees of the Administrator and on a server of the Administrator located in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The personal data controller has established internal rules regarding the processing and security of personal data and ensures that the processed personal data are available only to authorized employees of the personal data controller
The administrator does not make automated decisions for you, nor does it profile your personal data.
No breach of personal data security has been committed or, as far as the Data Controller is aware.
Term for storage of personal data
We will not store your data for longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we process it. In order to determine an appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process them, and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means.
When determining the period for storage of your personal data, we also take into account the periods in which we may need to store personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations (eg to respond to your complaint, to protect our rights, or to fulfill a legal obligation to store accounting information for tax control purposes).
When any personal data that is contained in accounting documents on paper or a server, which may be required by Speedy on a legal basis for the needs of tax control, the period of storage of these personal data will be 10 years.
Your personal data provided through one of our contact forms is stored for a period of 6 months for security purposes and to facilitate subsequent communication with the user, if there is no reason to apply for a longer period.
When you consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, we store and process this personal data until the withdrawal of your consent.
If the reason on which we store your personal data ceases to exist (for example, if we cease to have a legitimate interest in storing your personal data, if the statutory period for storing your personal data has expired or if you have withdrawn your consent to store your personal data) we will delete or destroy it in a safe way.
Your personal data provided in connection with the service used by you is stored for the period for which you can file complaints or other claims against us and we can exercise our right to protection.
What are your rights?
By contacting LDG ltd. by e-mail at email@example.com, customers may exercise the following rights granted by Regulation (EU) № 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, namely:
- to request access to their personal data, which means that they have the right to request information on whether we process their personal data and to request copies of personal data. However, there are some exceptions, which means that data subjects cannot always receive all the information we process;
- request the correction of their personal data if the data subjects consider that the personal data are inaccurate or incomplete;
- request the deletion of their personal data from our database in certain circumstances (for example, when personal data is no longer needed for the stated purposes, personal data has been processed illegally, etc.). We cannot delete personal data that we are required by law to keep;
- to revoke (withdraw) their consent to the processing of personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal;
- request a restriction on the processing of their personal data, which means that data subjects may restrict the way we use their personal data if the data subject is concerned about the accuracy of the personal data or how the personal data is used. However, we will be able to use limited data in certain circumstances (for example, personal data needed for lawsuits or to protect the rights of other data subjects);
- to request the transfer of their personal data to another controller when the personal data is provided by the data subject and the personal data is stored electronically;
- to object to the processing of their personal data, in which case we will stop using the personal data for this purpose, unless we have overriding legitimate reasons to do so. Data subjects always have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
You can contact the Administrator in the following ways: